Fairmont the Palm- Dubai
Dubai, a city recognized as one of the fastest growing and most successful cities for meetings, business events and conference destinations in the Middle East.
It is famously known for its exquisite architecture and on-going construction, to continue developing into bigger and better destination for both tourism and business. Fairmont The Palm Dubai is no exception, and follows the city’s artistic and sleek style throughout the interior.
This five-star resort is located on The Palm Jumeirah, a 20-minute drive from the airport; with a relaxed vibe, impressive interior and exterior, and accommodating staff, the hotel aims to provide a luxury stay for guests with luxury beachfront views of the glittering Dubai Marina skyline.
Fairmont The Palm Dubai offers:
- 381 luxurious guest rooms and gorgeous suites
- Family-friendly facilities including interconnecting rooms and dedicated Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club
- Six world-class restaurants and lounges that take diners on a culinary journey from Arabia to Europe and South America!
- Four temperature-controlled swimming pools and access to 800 meters of private beach
- Fitness centre and health club
- Award-winning Willow Stream Spa
This resort has many amenities that make it perfect for you next conference, meeting or business event…
- It is conveniently situated on the prestigious Golden Mile on Palm Jumeirah
- Easily accessible from the city’s major commercial centers and business communities including Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai Media and Internet City and Jebel Ali Free Zone
- It is within easy reach of Dubai International Airport, Al Maktoum International and the Expo 2020 site
- It boasts eight flexible indoor and al fresco event spaces, many with natural daylight and views of the Dubai Marina, which are bound to dazzle your delegates!
- Ideal for a wide range of events including pre-function icebreaker sessions, executive board meetings, corporate team building, company presentations, cocktail receptions, product launches, press conferences and formal general assemblies
- Dedicated conference concierge
This beachfront resort has a relaxed vibe that can make it a desirable location, perfect for some down time before and after your event. Despite it being tranquil, it’s still within easy distance of the city, and has beautiful palm-shaded pools and views of Dubai Marina's skyscrapers in the distance.
There are five hotel room categories that are similar in size and décor, if you’re looking to offer accommodation for your delegates. Each room features cream-tile floors with earthy tones that will give a delightful element of luxury during their stay and decadent marble bathrooms, plus each room comes with a spacious balcony offering either ocean or garden views. The Club rooms come with added luxuries, including lounge access, butler service and a smartphone to use during your stay with free local and international calls to five countries including the UK, unlimited 4G data, city guide and maps. All of these suites also have glorious sea and marina views and are generous in size, especially the corner suites.
If you are interested in booking an event at Fairmont The Palm Dubai you can call us on 01538 399181 or email us.
Share this Post